- We take personal identification information when you create an account on the website, order something through our website, post a review, ask for a newsletter subscription, requesting information related to our services etc. The information we take from you, in part for personal identification, is about your name, email address, phone numbers and addresses. If it is related to the order, you might be asked about credit card number and authentication details. It depends on the situation for how long we save information.
- We further take the information about which browser you are using, the website you have visited before viewing this website and which website you saw afterwards. This kind of information is usually collected through browser cookies that are mentioned when you open the website page. The action is taken to administer the demographic approach, analyzing trend and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. We only share this information with third-party providers to consider the potency of advertisements.
- We share your information with our third-party providers for promotional and advertisement purposes. The information is necessary for fulfilling orders, avoid duplication of data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments and for effective website operation.
- EQL uses your data for remarketing campaigns through Google cookies that present ads depending on the visits on our webpage. The sole purpose is the only marketing and you can opt-out of the option from Google settings.
- For the legal protection of our website, we might disclose your information in front of legal authorities in between the legal process.
- For the improvement of our website quality and increase our efficiency, we might share your non-personal information with service providers.
- You can update your website content as per your changes. Debit card details are saved on your accounts page – you can edit, change or delete it any time.
- We have saved your personal information on a password encrypted platform which can only be seen by specific contractors.
- EQL has all the rights to make changes in privacy policies as per their requirement. Though we notify you through our homepage and privacy statements about the changes and additions we make.